… tourism accreditation programs
T-QUAL Accreditation is a framework that assesses, supports and endorses Australia’s quality tourism accreditation programs.
… tourism businesses and operators
T-QUAL Accreditation allows quality tourism businesses and operators that belong to a T-QUAL Accredited program to benefit through:
- an Australian Government funded marketing campaign designed to encourage travellers to choose products with the T-QUAL Tick of approval
- the opportunity to differentiate themselves in the market with a higher level of credibility
- a marketing advantage by being associated with a national symbol with increased brand recognition
- increased exposure through preferential listing on Australia.com (for accredited operators that are also Australian Tourism Data Warehouse members) and marketing for all T-QUAL accredited operators on TripAdvisor.
T-QUAL Accreditation allows consumers to make better informed choices when selecting tourism products and services.
When booking tourism products endorsed by the easily recognisable T-QUAL Tick, consumers can:
- choose businesses they can rely on and which have signed up to quality standards—including customer service, environmental practices and complaints handling systems
- be confident that their expectations will be met
- trust consistent quality standards that will meet the expectation of experiences of consumers
Through T-QUAL Accreditation customers are able to engage with, continually recognise and have continued confidence in T-QUAL accredited products and services in the tourism industry.
For more information about what T-QUAL Accreditation means for you email firstname.lastname@example.org.